Undergraduate Open House Registration for High School Students

Spring 2016
Owings Mills Gym Lobby, Owings Mills Campus

Thank you for your interest in attending an Open House at Stevenson University. There are no Open Houses available for registration at this time, but more Open Houses are planned for the fall. Registration will open in July. For more information, please contact the Admissions Office at 410-486-7001 or toll free at 1-877-468-6852.